Illness and Whatnot

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
So boy howdy, that was a fun couple of weeks.

Three weeks ago! I was running well and did mid 50's in mileage that week after taking Saturday off.
Two weeks ago! The flu ran me over like a Maglev train to a stationary bovine. I got in about 12, with a poor showing in the 3k, a workout, and like...3 other miles.
One week ago! I resumed normal-ish running styles and ran maybe 30 miles (starting Tuesday) and two workouts.
This week! I returned to Boston and my beloved but filthy apartment, as well as practicing at Reggie.
Today! I went running outside in what weather.com told me felt like -6 degrees, and my lengthy mustache-icepop-thing can attest to that. It was mostly composed of frozen snot rockets, and that was not so cool to have gradually thaw on your face.
Onward!

0 comments:

Post a Comment