Rag and Bone

Sunday, July 25, 2010
Better week than last, certainly. With a real long run and one or two runs at lunch during work, it'll be pretty trivial to run 65-70. Based on some of Kevin's advice, I may wait to bump it up to 70 until I feel comfortable enough to be able to push it without forcing it a few days a week.

Sun: 4 mi, 30 mins - first day running after getting sick.
Mon: 7 mi, 51 mins - don't even remember where I went for this run.
Tue: 8 mi, 58 mins - took the Greenway to Prospect St. in Waltham - hadn't ever gone that far on that path before. It's actually pretty nice, even though it's paved for the most part.
Wed: 6.5 mi, 49 mins - Up to Cold Spring and 1.5 times around, with a little extra before.
Thu: 8.5 mi, 57 mins - Cold Spring and 3 loops around - picked it up quite a bit. In general I really have not done that in the summer, because it's hard enough to just get the mileage in - but the 3:30.90 1500m I saw right before running might have had something to do with it!
Fri: 6 mi, 44 mins - to Comm Ave, took the right and went to the intersection w/ Washington St and back. With about half a pound of pasta in my stomach.
Sat: 10 mi, 72 mins - To Cold Spring, 3 loops - then out left on Beacon to pick up some extra time and back home. Based on this run, I am fairly sure the grossest sound in the world is the sound of a completely waterlogged pair of split shorts slapping against my pasty white thighs.

tot: 50 miles, 358 minutes

0 comments:

Post a Comment