Week Deux - OR, I Just Ate An Incredibly Large Meal

Sunday, September 19, 2010
We're not even yet out of summer, but the weather around here is finally calming down and sticking around the mid 60's. It's pretty much perfect for running, which makes me think I'd like living in NorCal, except for the people.

The second week of practices has been a lot easier - that's heartening, compared to last year. I think it took about a month before Jenn D. stopped crushing me in XC workouts in 2009. The group we're working out with is still fairly small - Saturday we only had Dan, Pete, Steve, and myself present. Colin's got to work Saturdays and haven't seen much of anyone else besides Paul and Andrea. We've got a few new guys who have shown up to practices but have not done any workouts yet.

Sun: 3 miles, 21 minutes - got back way late from NYC, just did something short.
Mon: off, IT band bugging me from driving so much
Tue: 7.25 miles warmup and cooldown
20 minute tempo at the res - 8:15 for first loop, 8:45 for second (whoops)
w/ Steve, Paul, Colin, Pete, Dan - stuck with Colin.
11 miles total
Wed: 8.5 miles, 62 minutes
Thu: 7.5 miles, 55 minutes
Fri: 10 miles, 72 minutes
Sat: 6 miles warmup and cooldown
5 x 4 minutes on, 1 minute off - about 4 miles.
With Steve, Pete, Dan - did most of it with Pete.

total: 50 miles, 352 minutes

0 comments:

Post a Comment