Activision, Pt 2 and Otherness

Monday, November 16, 2009
Well, my Activision idea seems to be paying off - it's up roughly $1.30 per share (from $10.40 to $11.72) and if I just jumped ship now I'd get about a 5% return. I think I may hold off, though - as all the good news from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 promises just to push it up further.

In other news, I stumbled upon a biographical short film about recently deceased throws coach, Pál Németh. He was the former coach of Krisztian Pars, the silver medalist in the hammer throw from the Beijing Olympics. You can find it here: http://www.sosagnes.hu/play02-en.html

Life in the world of New Balance Boston is going well - I ran at New England's two...weeks ago? Yes, two weeks, and ended up turning in a PR for 10k (not like my 10k PR was anything but laughable in the first place) with a 34:18. I came through 8k in 27:20, so a good 44 seconds faster than two weeks before - I feel like I've got a pretty decent indoor season ahead of me. I've got some numbers in my head that I'd like to see, but I'm going to keep those to myself.

A friend of mine from north of the border and I have also been working on some music. I don't think we're quite ready to unleash it on the world, but I do believe we have some rocking jams in store for y'all. Think In Flames has sex with The Watchmen and the Tea Party while gently nuzzling Bal-Sagoth and Crematory on the side.

After a long day of presenting my ASP.NET code to the powers that be at my place of employment, this is all I have energy to write! So shoo, away with ye, go develop aerobically or whatnot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment